11 The Croft
Nos. 11 and 11A date from the seventeenth century, and were formerly one house.
In the above picture, No. 11 is the house with four dormer windows, while No. 11A is on the far right (see detail, left).
James Parker lived at No. 11 in 1930, and was still there in 1936.
By 1945 the occupant was Edward James Parker, and from 1954 to at least 1976, Miss Parker.
The house appears to have been subdivided in the late 1950s, and the first occupant listed at No. 11A was Ronald Atkinson (1960–1967), followed by John Kenyon (1968–1973) and R. Baker in 1976